With the ever-increasing popularity of Kickstarter, many fantastic dog projects on the website will make you want to get your hands on one of these dogs. Look at these five examples and decide which one is right for you.
A Guide to Kickstarter Projects
Are you looking for an excellent way to spend your weekend? Why not check out some of the best dog Kickstarter projects you can’t pass up?
Whether you’re a dog lover or just looking for a new way to spend your free time, these projects are sure to please.
1. BarkBox: This subscription box service sends you a new box of goodies every month, including toys, treats, and chews. The rewards range from $10 for a single item to $150 for a six-month subscription.
2. Paw Patrol: This toy line is about dogs who work together to stop bad guys in their tracks. You can get products for your pup from the official website or third-party sellers on Amazon.
3. Pooch Perks: This pet service provides dog walking, feeding, and more in addition to regular pet care services. You can get services in your neighborhood or nationwide.
4. Mutt Mixes: This company makes custom mixes of dry dog food that are perfect for specific breeds of dogs. You can choose between Classic, Gentle, Active, and Allergy formulas.
5 Awesome Dog Kickstarter Projects You Can’t Pass Up
There are SO many excellent dog Kickstarter projects out there! From orthodontic dental braces for your pup to a new food delivery service, there’s something for everyone. And if you’re like most pet owners, you want the best for your furry friend.
So here are three of the best dog Kickstarter projects you can’t miss:
1. Orthodontic Dental Braces for Dogs: This project is designed to help dogs with crooked teeth. By using braces, your dog will be able to have straight teeth and look forward to a lifetime of happy eating!
2. Dog Walking Service: Wouldn’t it be great never to have to worry about taking care of your furry friend again? This project aims to make that possible by providing a dog walking service. You can choose between a monthly or yearly subscription and even get discounts if you subscribe multiple times!
3. New Food Delivery Service for Dogs: Are you tired of feeding your dog the same old food daily? This project is designed to change that! By using a unique canine-specific formula, this food will keep your pup healthy and happy.
2 Not so Awesome Dog Kickstarter Projects You Should Avoid
There’s nothing like getting a new puppy to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But before you rush out and buy a dog, there are a few things you need to know first.
One of pet owners’ most significant mistakes is buying a dog based on the latest Kickstarter project. Sure, it might be cute, but chances are it won’t be suitable for your lifestyle or home.
Here are five dog Kickstarter projects that you should avoid:
1. The Woofster: This project promises to turn your average pup into a walking talking woofer with “real-time location tracking.” Sounds pretty cool, right? WRONG. The Woofster has already raised over $650,000, but not one person has reported being able to use the product. The device is only compatible with dogs that weigh over 25 pounds.
2. The bark: This smart bark collar promises to keep your dog busy while you’re away by playing recordings of different noises, such as barks from other dogs. Again, this sounds like a great idea on the surface, but there have been numerous complaints about how difficult it is to install the collar and how much barking your
It can be hard to know where to start regarding dog-related crowdfunding projects. After all, there are so many unique projects out there, and it can be tough to decide which is right for you and your pup.
This article has compiled the best dog Kickstarter projects you cannot afford to miss. From shelters helping abandoned dogs find new homes to products that make life easier for pet parents, these campaigns will not only give you an idea of what’s possible with crowdfunding but also help motivate you to get started on your project!
Leave a Reply